Q - Do you take card payments?
A - Yes I accept card payments, bank transfer or cash.
Q - Is there a cancellation charge if I cancel my appointment late or don't turn up to my appointment?
A - I ask for your courtesy and to let me know if you cant make an appointment. I do understand forgetfulness and busy lives.
24 hours notice would be great, it gives me a chance to offer a treatment to another person.
After that a 50% charge is applicable.
Q - Do I need to bring open toe shoes with me when having my toes painted?
A - Yes, it is highly advisable that you wear open toe shoes to your appointment to have your toes painted, and to keep your toes free from shoes/slippers/boots for at least 2 hours to let your polish dry thoroughly. If you are having gel polish on your toes though, you can wear shoes straight after.
Q - How should I look after my fingers once they have been painted?
A - Leave your painted nails free to dry for at least 2 hours after your treatment. In this time, avoid wearing gloves or pressing them against anything as they will be tacky underneath. If you have had gel polish applied though, your nails are dry and ready for anything straight away!
Q - Is there anything else I can do to help my nails in-between appointments?
A - If you stick to the following advice, you will continue to have beautiful nails after your appointment
- Apply hand cream daily to prevent dry or chapped skin
- Avoid soaking your hands in water for long periods of time
- Use nail oil twice a day
- Keep your polish super shiny with a coat of top coat once or twice a week
- Wear gloves when doing housework or cleaning
- Carry a nail file with you to smooth any snags that may cause a breakage or encourage you to pick at your nails
- Have regular treatments to keep your hands & nails in tip top condition
- Most importantly, treat your nails like jewels, not tools!
Q - How do I prepare my skin for a spray tan?
A - It is very important that you prepare your skin before your spray tan appointment to get the best possible treatment
- Make sure any hair removal is done at least 24 hours before your spray tan
- Exfoliate your skin the night before your spray tan, paying particular attention to dry areas such as elbows, knees and ankles
- Shower your skin the morning of your spray tan but DO NOT moisturise your skin
- Arrive to your spray tan appointment with no moisturiser, make up or deodorant on your skin
- Wear dark, loose clothing and flip flops to avoid rubbing your tan off after your spray tan
Q - How do I look after my tan after my appointment?
A - It is also very important that you look after your tan after your appointment to ensure that you stay looking beautifully bronzed for as long as possible
- Leave your tan on for a minimum of 6 - 8 hours, avoiding any water in this time - including washing up, cleaning teeth etc.
- Try not to have baths or showers that are too hot as this makes the tan fade quicker
- Pat your skin dry after your bath or shower rather than rubbing your skin
- Moisturise your skin lots between appointments
Q - Does having a spray tan protect me from the sun?
A - A spray tan DOES NOT provide ANY protection from the sun. You must continue to use sun protection when in the sun to avoid burning and damaging your skin
Q - How do I look after my skin after waxing?
A - Your skin may feel a little delicate after waxing and look slightly red. This will subside in the next 48 hours. It is very important to treat your skin with care during this time
- Avoid wearing tight fitting clothes in the area
- Avoid very hot baths or showers
- DO NOT use sunbeds, saunas or steam rooms
- Avoid putting any perfumed products on the area
- Avoid putting any oils or creams on the area, other than those recommended to you
Q - How do I prepare for a lash lift?
A - Book in for a patch test at least 48 hours before your treatment
- Come to your appointment wearing no mascara or eye make-up, please do not remove with an oily eye make-up remover just before your appointment
- If you usually wear waterproof mascara, remove the night before your appointment and DO NOT apply AT ALL on the day of your treatment, even if you're booked in for an evening appointment
- If you wear contact lenses, you will need to remove them for your appointment so please remember to bring something to put them in and bring your glasses with you for after your appointment
Q - How do I look after my lashes after my lash lift?
A - It is important that you do not get your eyelashes wet for 48 hours after your treatment. This is because the products are still doing their job during this time so you do not want to de-activate them
- Avoid getting them wet in the shower, baths, sauna's, steam rooms, rain during those 48 hours. Even avoid the steam produced from doing the ironing and from opening the oven door
- Avoid sleeping with your face in your pillow for 48 hours as this can distort the lashes while the products are still active. If this does happen, use a clean, dry mascara wand to straighten the lashes out again
- Avoid wearing mascara for 48 hours
- Use a conditioning serum every morning and night on your lashes to keep them nice and healthy. Try storing the serum with your toothbrush and apply before or after cleaning your teeth each morning and night
- Enjoy your perfect, natural lashes and all the compliments you will receive about them for the next 6 weeks!